★ KH III Anti-Aqua Medal is here!
She is the first Medal that is able to REFLECT 100% of incoming Magic damage!
Greatly increased chance of drawing Supernova Medals from VIP Draws!
Both Standard and VIP Draws offer 10 Limited VIP Coins per draw!
■ Campaign Period
Apr. 26, 2019 12:00 a.m. to May 6, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Apr. 26, 2019 7:00 to May 7, 2019 6:59 (UTC)
SN - KH III Anti-Aqua, SN - Guardian Form Sora, and Supernova - HD Xion will come with one of the following skills!
・Attack Boost VI Max
・Defense Boost I Max
・Defense Boost II Max
・Defense Boost III Max
・ATK B V Max & GA 1
・ATK B V Max & Lux+
・Triple Threat II
See in-game for Deal Details!
■ New to Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]? Check out our Common Terms page for more information!
★ Limited VIP Coins
Limited VIP Coins can be used to unlock rewards from the ongoing Limited VIP Boards!
* Limited VIP Coins obtained prior to Apr. 30, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) / May 1, 2019 6:59 (UTC) will reset on May 1, 2019 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC), so please be sure to use them accordingly.
* Limited VIP Coins obtained after May 1, 2019 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC) will expire on May 31, 2019 11:59 a.m. (PT) / Jun. 1, 2019 6:59 (UTC).
■ Medal Details
Yellow indicates values when Medal is upgraded to Supernova+.
See About Evolving/Upgrading Supernova Medals for more information.
|SN - KH III Anti-Aqua (7★)||[Target: All] Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ STR & R-STR 15, M-STR 10, SP ATK B +170%, ↓ targets' R-DEF 15, M-DEF 10. Reflects 100% Magic. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left.||5||9||× 40.43 - 51.83|
[Target: All] Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: SP ATK B +200% (250%).
Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. 30% chance to ignore target's Defense Boost.
Triggers before slot 5 is activated when defending in PVP.
|× 110.00 - 160.00
(× 150.00 - 200.00)
■ About the New Reflect Effect
The new SN - KH III Anti-Aqua Medal has the ability to "reflect" Magic damage. Once the ability is activated, when ever you take any Magic damage, 100% of the damage is returned to the opponent. (Also works in PvP)
* Please note that if your HP is fully depleted from the incoming damage, you will still be able to "reflect "the damage as long as you recover via HP Recovery or Second Chance.
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.
* If multiple Medals that grant an increased SP Attack Bonus are activated during the same turn, the effects will not stack and the higher value will take effect.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @kh_ux_na