* Updated Apr. 22, 2019:
The amount of Jewels required for using Spirit Training immediately will now be reset daily at 11:59 p.m. (PT).
(Prior to this change, the reset occurred each Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT).)
Also, after the planned game update on Apr. 25, 2019 12:00 a.m. (PT), the amount of Jewels required for using Spirit Training immediately will be reduced as follows:
100 ⇒ 100 ⇒ 200 ⇒ 500 ⇒ 1,000 (any further uses will cost 1,000 Jewels)
Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].
The app was updated to Version 3.2.0 on Apr. 4, 2019.
Please see the below for a list of adjustments implemented with this update.
■ Update Details
- Added Spirit Training.
- Added feature to increase battle and movement speed during quests.
・This feature can be found by selecting the [INFO] button in the top-right corner of the screen during a quest.
* The speed can be increased up to two levels.
* This feature is not available in multiplayer (Union Cross).
- Added the following bonuses to Jewel Box E purchases.
・ Jewels rewards earned from completing Daily Missions are doubled.
・ Unlocks 1 additional Medal slot in Spirit Training.
* These bonuses will be available until the 11:59 p.m. (PT) of the last day of the month on which you purchased the Jewel Box E.
* These bonuses will NOT stack even if you purchase multiple Jewel Box E for the month.
- Added a Ground / Aerial Enemy DEF -60% effect to all Novas and Supernovas.
* This effect applies ONLY to damage dealt from Novas and Supernovas. It will NOT affect damage dealt by normal attacks and Special Attacks.
- Added feature to evolve the tier of Blue Fairy Medals by one tier, using Blue Fairy Medals of the same tier.
・Raid Bosses that you have spawned will now appear in the Raid Boss aid requests screen.
・Supernova and Trait slots information can now be confirmed when evolving a Medal.
・The amount of Lux earned from certain enemies has been adjusted.
■ New Feature: Spirit Training
The Spirit Training feature is available through the Spirit Details screen.
Equip a Medal to your Spirit and train it to unlock a Special Trait on the Medal.
* "Special Traits" do not share slots with regular Traits.
・Unlock additional Spirit Training slots to equip multiple Medals to your Spirit for training.
|Purchase Jewel Box + to unlock 1 additional slot.||Until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) of the week you purchased the Jewel Box +.|
|Purchase Jewel Box E to unlock 1 additional slot.||Until 11:59 p.m. (PT) of the last day of the month you purchased the Jewel Box E.|
|Draw 5 times from a 10-Medal Deal to unlock 1 additional slot.*1||Until 72 hours after the 5th draw was pulled.|
* You will only unlock 1 additional slot per requirement.
Meeting the same requirement more than once will not unlock additional slots until the current duration ends.
*1 Only limited-time campaign 10-Medal Deals qualify. "Ticket Draw" Deals do NOT qualify.
Draws pulled while you have unlocked a additional slot by this method are NOT counted towards the next 5 draw requirement.
You can use Spirit Training once every 20 hours. You may use Jewels to train again immediately.
[Jewels Required] 200 ⇒ 500 ⇒ 1,000 ⇒ 2,000 (any further uses will cost 2,000 Jewels)
* Jewels required will be reset each day at 11:59 p.m. (PT).
■ Special Traits
See below for a list of possible Special Traits.
If you unlock a Special Trait on a Medal that already has one, you can choose whether to keep or overwrite the current Special Trait.
|Special Trait||Unlock Rate|
|Extra Attack: 120% Power||0.2%|
|Damage in Raids +100%||0.8%|
|Damage in Raids +30%||2.4%|
|Damage in Raids +20%||3.5%|
|Damage in Raids +10%||3.5%|
|Ground Enemy DEF -20%||1.4%|
|Aerial Enemy DEF -20%||1.4%|
|Max Gauges +3||3.5%|
|Max Gauges +2||3.5%|
|Max Gauges +1||3.5%|
|Max HP +1000||3.5%|
|Max HP +900||3.5%|
|Max HP +800||3.5%|
|Max HP +700||3.5%|
|Max HP +600||3.5%|
|Max HP +500||3.5%|
|Poison Resist 100%||1.0%|
|Poison Resist 20%||2.8%|
|Poison Resist 10%||3.5%|
|Sleep Resist 100%||1.0%|
|Sleep Resist 20%||2.8%|
|Sleep Resist 10%||3.5%|
|Paralysis Resist 100%||1.0%|
|Paralysis Resist 20%||2.8%|
|Paralysis Resist 10%||3.5%|
* The effects of the following 3 traits will not stack with their regular trait counterparts. Instead, only the stronger effect will take effect.
・Extra Attack: 120% Power
・Aerial Enemy DEF -20%
・Ground Enemy DEF -20%
Regular Trait Extra Attack: 40% Power
Special Trait Extra Attack: 120% Power ⇐ If a Medal has both effects, only this one will be effective.
Regular Trait Ground Enemy DEF -60% ⇐ If a Medal has both effects, only this one will be effective.
Special Trait Ground Enemy DEF -20%
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @kh_ux_na