Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].
The app was updated to Version 2.2.0 on Jul. 20, 2017 at 12:59 a.m. PT / 7:59 (UTC).
Please see the below for a list of adjustments and bug fixes implemented with this update.
● Added completion percentage to Quest selection screen (Menu → "Quests")
- Story screen: completion percentage for Standard Mode and Proud Mode challenges added.
- Special screen: completion percentage for active quest challenges added.
- Event screen: completion percentage for active event quest challenges, along with Raid Boards and Event Boards added.
- Union Cross screen: completion percentage for active Cross Boards added.
- Coliseum screen: current rankings will now be displayed.
● Added completion icon to Event/Special banners
- When you fully complete a challenge and board (if applicable), a completion icon will become filled in.
● Added MVP Rewards to Union Cross
- There are two categories for MVP rewards: total damage done and number of times reviving a player.
- The damage MVP status will be awarded to the player who does the most total damage during the quest.
- The player revival MVP status will be awarded to the player who revives the most other players while in the downed state.
- Rewards will be given for both MVP statuses.
- Should no players need to be revived during a quest, all players will receive the MVP rewards for that category.
● Change to Party Lux Ranking Specifications
- After joining a party, the Lux Boost button cannot be pressed until after 11:59 p.m. (PT) on the same day.
*The Lux Boost button will be pressable again after remaining in the same party beyond 11:59 p.m. (PT).
- Party Lux Rankings will refresh in real time. (Previously once per day.)
- Party Lux totals will be the sum of Lux accumulated by each member while they are in that specific party.
*Even if a member leaves the party, that member's accumulated Lux will not disappear from the overall Party Lux total.
*If a player joins the party, the Lux that was accumulated before joining the party will not be added to the overall Party Lux total.
● Added category to filter "Outfits" accessories by each Perk
● Various UI tweaks
- Enlarged banner sizes on the Home screen to make them easier to read. Home screen can now display up to 5 banners at a time.
- On the Avatar Boards selection screen, for boards with accompanying announcements, a "details" button will now appear on the lower part of the Avatar Board.
- On the Medal List screen, a Special Attack Bonus icon will now display near the particular Medal.
● Other minor bug fixes
● Currently Known Issue
- An issue with the Facebook-linking feature where player icons do not display properly on several screens.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @kh_ux_na